All SICGEN products are “FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR DIAGOSTIC AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR THERAPEUTIC OR ANY IN VIVO USE IN HUMAN SUBJECTS”
Agreements and contracts with SICGEN – Research and Development in Biotechnology Ltd shall in all respects be interpreted and governed by in accordance with Portuguese law. All users of the SICGEN – Research and Development in Biotechnology Ltd website must accept these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. By using our site, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Prices and Payment Terms
- All prices are quoted in EURO and do not include VAT or shipping charges.
- The payment terms are net 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, the prices are valid until a new internet page gives new prices. The price of the customers order is the price, which is valid on the day of ordering.
- For bulk orders/productions/services please inquire extra conditions.
- At least 50% upfront payment might be required for the goods or customer projects of value >2,500 €.
- Frequently SICGEN offers special prices, which are valid for the indicated time.
- The shipping charges for all free samples will be charged.
Remit payments to:
SICGEN – Research and Development in Biotechnology Ltd
Rua Martens Ferrao, 9, 4 ES
1050-159 Lisbon – PORTUGAL
Payments can be made by check or by bank tranfer. Please note that any bank or service charges will be charged back to the customer. Bank account details for payments via Bank Transfer will be send with the invoice or can be sent by fax or email upon request by email.
- SICGEN uses young healthy animals that are tested on a quartely basis for specific pathogens.
- SICGEN makes every effort to ensure that our custom antibodies are of the highest quality. The immunisation process is supervised by skilled researchers, experienced veterinarians and qualified animal technicians. Due to the unpredictable nature of the immune response in host animals, SICGEN cannot guarantee an immune response to an antigen and cannot be held responsible for poor specificity.
- SICGEN also does not guarantee that the antibodies are useful in the customers assays, if not specially specified.
- In the unlikely event that an immunised animal dies during the schedule SICGEN will replace the animal free or charge. The customer will be required to supply further antigen. SICGEN does not accept liability for the used antigen.
- The selection of the antigens is done by the customer. However, SICGEN can make suggestions to help the customer by taking the best antigen. This service do not corresponds to a guarantee.
- SICGEN does maintain confidential the names of the customers and the details of their projects.
- We collect information from you when you register an account on our website, log in to your account, and make a purchase. The information collected includes your company name, your name, address, email address, phone number, VAT number, username and password.
- The information collected from you can be used to: contact you related to your purchases or to inform you related to our products and services.
- We are the only ones who own the information collected on this site. Your personal identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or shared to any other company for any purpose.
- We use the email address you provide us to send information and updates regarding your order, single newsletters, related product information, etc. If you no longer want to receive such messages, you’ll find information on how to unsubscribe on each email.
- By using our site, you agree to our confidentiality policy.
- All shipments from SICGEN will be shipped at RT or blue ice and normally be shipped via air mail delivery. In some specific cases SICGEN products can be shipped on dry ice.
- Freight costs will be added to your invoice.
Unless other shipping is requested the purchaser must agree to pay the additional charges. The shipments can also be charged to your own courier account. SICGEN is not responsible for any customs charges, taxes or duties related to your shipment.
- International Orders are shipped by FEDEX or TNT service with delivery in 2 to 5 working days.
- Continental Portuguese Orders (unless otherwise specified) are shipped by priority courier.
- SICGEN can give a delivery date however this date can be changed during production of antibodies to boost the titre.
- Packaging and products should be inspected immediately upon receipt. Notification of damage, shortages or defects should be immediately reported by email or fax.